Friday, August 28, 2009
A Time and a Place...
"To every thing there is a season" and this seems to be the season to start my blog. I've enjoyed following others blogs for a few years but have yet to create one of my own. At first I was too lazy, then this last year we lived where internet was slow which makes me incredibly angry and frustrated so it was out of the question; finally we have moved into our first home where speedy internet abides so here it goes... As i just mentioned, we just bought our first home which we love and enjoy being able to make it our own, even though its taking a while. We had our first "bouncing, baby brat" in March of this year and are loving most minutes of it! (If you know me at all, you know that quotes make up a lot of my conversation pieces so forgive me for not being original! Its in my blood...) My incredibly smart and ever-school-going husband just started law school this last week and I get the priviledge of staying home most of the time, and the experience of working 2 nights a week. Life is good. FYI: I'm setting no expectations for myself and this blog that way I don't have another task that I'm just not performing like "I'm 'post to" so please don't think that although the internet is speedy, all entries will be! Loves to all friends and family! I'm going to try and add some recent pics of us to enjoy... we'll see
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm PROBABLY one of the most excited people about this blog. Go ahead. I DARE someone to be more excited than me. :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to following the fabulous Layton Life...no pressure of course. I totally hear ya on not wanting to feel pressured to post. Just post at your leisure. (I also talk with quotes quite frequently...namely Brian Regan quotes :)
CONGRATS on Talmage, the new house and law school! Love you and miss you, Cindy.
I AM MORE EXCITED THAN CANDACE!!!! Ha, take that!
ReplyDeleteAnd Cinders, all you have to do is keep posting pics of that adorable little Layton and we will all be more than satisfied! I miss you so much and think about you all of the time so thanks for being so kind as to let me revel in all of the fun and exciting things going on in your life! Congrats on the new house and Good Luck with Law School!