We had a great time and it was so good to be with family. Plus it was so nice to get out of our 98 degree weather and jump into some 76 degree sunshine! People had mowed grass, flowers and trees. Its like another world up there. The morning of the wedding I left Talmage with Daren and went for a walk. The outside world was calling my name. I had my own "Lake of Shining Waters, White Way Delight and Dryad Pool" to find (for you Anne Shirley lovers... with an "E"). It was in a word... splendid. If I could do that every morning I think I might be a much more patient person. I think...
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
A Wedding
We had a great time and it was so good to be with family. Plus it was so nice to get out of our 98 degree weather and jump into some 76 degree sunshine! People had mowed grass, flowers and trees. Its like another world up there. The morning of the wedding I left Talmage with Daren and went for a walk. The outside world was calling my name. I had my own "Lake of Shining Waters, White Way Delight and Dryad Pool" to find (for you Anne Shirley lovers... with an "E"). It was in a word... splendid. If I could do that every morning I think I might be a much more patient person. I think...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cindy, you have the CUTEST little boy! I can just see his adorable, lovable, fun personality in his pictures. I hope I get to meet him someday before he grows up and gets married and you die! Haha, so probably the sooner the better.
ReplyDeleteOh cindy your little guy is getting so big! Don't you just love it there? I was married there and I love going back. I love how small and intimate it is . I feel like I always know who the temple workers are. which usually I do. How have you been? oh we do need to catch up. Im glad you have a blog. check mine out. www.jacobmagen.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete